Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Food (Part One Billion and Seven)

Tanner sent Matt a text today of a drink dispenser that he saw at Sam's Club. I figured I would do a bit of research and found the exact dispenser that Tanner saw. I think this may actually work.

Here is my math...

1 person drinks 16 oz

160 people drink 2,560 oz

1 gallon is 128 oz

160 people drink 20 gallons

1 dispenser is 3 gallons

Number of dispensers needed 7

So...technically we could get four of them and have someone refill or we could get six of them and hope that people drink more from the cash bar than from the dispensers. :) Either way, I think we are well on our way to this actually working! Here is a picture....

There is a place for ice in the bottom to keep it cool. It looks pretty simple to refill so four just might do the trick! YEA! (Thanks Tanner!)

...of course...if we do buy them, we will need to have numerous parties at the house to get good use out of them!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you liked them. We spotted them at Sam's today and we were like "Wait a minute, THAT is what Matt and Di need!!!" And count me in for all the subsequent parties using the dispensers (you know you could always just re-sell them on The Knot afterwards, too!)
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete