Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bridal Party (Part Two)

Matt and I went to look at tuxes last weekend at Men's Wearhouse. Since then Matt has found a cheaper place but we are still on the hunt for something that is possibly more inexpensive. However, we have decided that Matt will wear a white vest with a purple tie. The groomsmen will be wearing an orange tie with an orange vest. (It looks nicer than it sounds) The fathers will be wearing a black vest with a black tie. The ring bearers (Isaiah and Chase) will be wearing...well...we don't know yet. Possibly a dark suit with orange ties. We shall see. :)
Kimmie and I went to look at dresses last week and I have narrowed it down to a few styles. I still don't really care what the bridesmaids wear but there are a few that I really like. These are all very light fabrics and dresses that could be worn for any reason during the summer. I think we (the girls and I) have decided that wearing some sort of silver sandal will go very well with the purple dresses. :)

My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment