Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Reception (Part Two)

Matt and I have found a dj. Matt is so good! I find things on line at work but since I can't call in the middle of class, I just email him and he does the talking. (I know...a boy who can use the phone...I'm a lucky one!) Anyway, it turns out that Matt was talking with a young man at his work and his father has a dj business on the side. They offered to do our reception for a very reasonable price! I am hoping that they will just play the songs for the wedding also!
We are in the process of finalizing the cash bar and of course we are still on the hunt for the food.
I wish I could post everyday with new and exciting details and updates but there really hasn't been many things that are new. I will probably spend my spring break shopping and what not. Then the TAKS test will be around the corner and I'll have to really concentrate on school. However, once summer comes, I'll have a lot of free time and I'm sure I'll be posting daily with all of the finalizing details!
Please feel free to email me whenever you have an idea or if you'd like to give us a winning lottery ticket so we can just take everyone to the Bahamas! :)
dloofbourrow@burlesonisd.net

No comments:

Post a Comment