Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Hughes Family

This is my second year as a teacher as Hughes Middle School. Yesterday, all of the 8th grade teachers hosted a bridal shower for me. Everything was so beautiful and the food was delicious! Matt and I got a lot of great gifts. Thank you to everyone who was involved!
Here are some pictures!
We had the shower in the library. Everything was so pretty!
Mom came because she is wonderful and wrote down everything we received!
It doesn't look like much of a party! ha ha ha
RaeLyn, my new scrapbooking buddy!
Lisa and Sherry!
Stefanie, Debbie, Susan, Luanne and Susanne
Shirley and Mary Lou
Lacey, Jaci, Cindy,
Heather and Gina
Jill, RaeLyn and Kathy
Melanie and Yolanda

1 comment:

  1. Yolanda Renee Teresa Medina DuClosMay 28, 2009 at 12:02 AM

    Look at all those beautiful people who are sooooooo happy for you! And that icing on the cake was sooooooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete